Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Halloween in July


Message of the day: Movements for real and lasting change are sustained by the relationships we build with one another. Attributed to Michelle Obama and shared by Joanne 

Today with the team was another busy and exciting day. We had classes in the afternoon instead of the morning.

I went to the water park with the rest of the kids while the rest of the team took a team picture, went to the woodcutter's shop and visited a church. I on the other hand, played beach volleyball and swam with with some of my camp friends.





In the afternoon, for the first period, we carved a watermelon. I was pleased with how the watermelon turned out.
Then the Halloween party began. There were scary stories, games, and prizes galore. Then we went trick or treating (my favorite). During trick or treating we went from place to place looking for a treat. My personal favorite was getting my own twizzlers back from my grandma. The teachers were in exceptionally great places for trick or treating.
Halloween in July was a fun and interesting day.
Journal by Kaelan.

0 comments: