Thursday, August 16, 2012

Fun Activities


This morning, we went down for breakfast, and had really good pancakes. For the first hour we did tongue twisters and interviewing each other about what they did over the summer. For the second hour we played Boggle and finding mistakes in sentences. For third hour I went with Grandma while Alex went with Sylvia. Grandma and I did th’s and read the Giving Tree then talked about it afterwards. For fourth hour some of the classes did singing some of them didn’t, like Grandma’s and Daddy’s. Then we did the Cha-Cha Slide and I don’t want to be a chicken, I don’t want to be a duck, and then we did YMCA. Daddy, Grandma and I went to Waldek and Tosia’s apartment at 5:00pm. We came back around 9:00pm. Alex was still watching the evening activity so we asked her for the key and went upstairs to bed.

-          Charlotte

0 comments: