Sunday, October 18, 2009

October 8, 2009

By Doris

Cheryl and I started our day teaching the wonderful classes from Cisie. It will be very hard to say "good bye to them today! We also ended our time with the Niwiski students. In the beginning, I honestly thought I could not face those "energetic" little darlings 7 times, but today I am actually feeling like I want to stay with them longer. Once they understood "my plan" we got along beautifully! I even got a hug "good bye" from all of them!! I would like to say that I accomplished my 3 goals. I met wonderful people from all over the U.S. who enjoy helping others. I was able to visit and experience the homeland of my great grandparents, and most of all I hope I made a small contribution to the advancement of some very special children that I will never forget.

Thought for the Day (from Kathryn): Don’t be dismayed by goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends. …Richard Bach

0 comments: